Client Experience Manager
General Purpose of the Job
To pursue and secure business by building relationships with local businesses, trade organizations, convention/meeting/party/wedding planners and venue coordinators- expected level of 450k to 850k+ in annual revenues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Seek out and target new customers within assigned market
- Develop, maintain and improve business relations with assigned client market
- Complete and concise lead generation
- Achieve or better budgeted sales quotas
- Client coordination, including but not limited to:
- Guidance and support in event planning logistics
- Timely proposal creation
- Up selling sub-contractor services with a profitable margin
- Contract execution
- Order confirmations
- Billing and payment collections
- Customer satisfaction and follow-up
- Sub-Contractor coordination, including but not limited to:
- Price negotiation
- Contract execution
- Processing of invoices
- Request of COI
- Submittal of tax resale certificates
- Organize files, both paper and digital
- Prepare event timelines for distribution to all team members and sub-contractors
- Work with operations team to ensure that client expectations for liquor quality, floor plans, buffet diagrams, furniture, linens and service ware are met
- Work with culinary team to ensure that client expectations for menu preservation, serving size, quantity and time are met
- Oversee client functions for event booked by said client coordinator
- Work as an (on-site) event server, bartender, captain or event coordinator, as part of training process
- Assist with training and directing entry level client coordinators
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, competition and customers
- Participate on marketing efforts, including but not limited to:
- Writing blog entries
- Web design
- Brochure development
- Other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Requires computer literacy in Excel, Word, Outlook, and other Microsoft Office Products
Other Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Patience to accept & process criticism from clients & managers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception.